Sunday, July 18, 2010

It Had Been a Long Time....

Huuuuu....it had been a long time din touch my blog huh !?

Now only realize that the times passed very fast..-_-|
more than half years i din touch my secret world ..

Many things happened for the past period,
I had a wonderful Perhentian Trip with my friends,
A wonderful girl married party, i knew her since primary skool X)
and so on...so on...

Last Night,

I chat with my secondary best mate
she told me that everyone lost contact after form 5...
Once she told me about this...my brain totally agreed with her...lolx
during the conversation time,
she do focus that the topic to DIRECT SALES,
do thinks deeper...and deeper, did u realize that only the one who work as direct sales will call u anytime, or drop u a sms within a period =p

Most of the time, an annoying person doesn't realize how his or her behavior is perceived by others.


Last but not least...
DON'T FIND ME ARRR!!!
i got no money to TRY your product..
Thank you =O

and now i need to focus on my semester exam held on 20th july - 30th july lols
...Pity.... X(

I CAN DO IT!
WEEEE GOOD LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment