Sunday, October 11, 2009

TMNET Streamyx still SUCK





Malaysia included few things :
1. Bad Government - this can refer to the stupid government how much for taxes their are trying to absorb for certain product.
2. Bad president - why say so? aiyo..everyone know what, someone killed others but still can become a vice-president mer...Nice ?
3. Bad Services - u can refer to TMNUT SCREAMYX services, the answer that u complaining about their services is only YOURS PERSONAL COMPUTER GOT PROBLEM!... OHH FUCK OFF!...
4. Bad Communication Skill - Kan ada orang paksa malaysia learn for english, but all the government contact services under BAHASA MELAYU language. HOW TO COMMUNICATE each others? Another DAMN i gave...

I'm quite Dulan today,
the jibet connection speed since last 2 week from 1 MBps drop down became 400 KBps only
walauyehh....
Last time the jibet streamyx called me for 3 time for the stupid reason,
Hari Raya is coming soon, hopefully Encik Cheng can pay ur bill as soon as possible, if not tindakan akan diambil. Apa pulak tindakan tu? SUSPENSE MY STREAMYX account la...
Such a DAMN stupid TMNUT,
provide stupid, bad, idiot services dare to call me and ask for paying BILL!?


Ok loh..since they suspense my account,
i cannot use internet jor loh =(..
ok i surrender and paid for them ...anggap bayar "white gold" saja la..
tak apa


Mereka kata apa if u sign up for RM88 package which is 1mbps , u can actually get the speed for 800kbps only,
but now i only can get around 400kbps wo..
what is the main reason they give?
I just make a call to TMNET,
the guy telling me that,
Hello Sir,
due to your problem,
we can't find any problem for ur streamyx port,
"IF NOT MISTAKEN" that was your PC problem.

My answer:
Huh? OK =D since u mention that was my PC problem,
can you please actually explain to me what is the problem i facing right now?
But Sure, Don't tell me those answer about VIRUSES attack my pc, my modem problem,
modem branded problem, my cat5 /cat6 or my phone line problem, my cpu problem too =)
Oh ya, before that i also need to tell u that i'm also a Networking engineer,
what is the problem right now, maybe i knew MORE THAN YOU.
Just help me change my port to other, then everything is ALRIGHT.

He said that:
Encik Cheng,
i know, i know u are networking guy,
sekarang bolehkah encik cheng pastikan lampu modem kamu adakah blink blink?
*(kan ini sohai question? he said ur account is online-ing)
selepas tu, silakan Encik Cheng offkan modem kamu,
jangan connect dulu,
tunggu selepas 30min baru connect.
Sebab aku sedang RESET your port.
*(this fucking idiot still don't want to help me exchange my port)
OK, Encik Cheng, kamu cuba online selepas 30min OK =)
selain daripada itu, Encik Cheng ada apa lagi nak tanya ka?

TAK ADA loh....
What can i do since u said like that?

1 comment:

  1. 他们“礼貌”问题我们可以倒背~他们“亲切”的服务态度让我们印象深刻~SAy FXCK to TMnut~!!!

    ReplyDelete