Saturday, October 3, 2009

What a stress!!!



It's 3.23 a.m right now...
i'm still blogging in the cyber cafe at Kuchai Lama =(
because of stupid LCD monitor spoiled suddenly!!!!
what a bad luck ....
haizzzz....
even my handphone also play with me, keep auto off...

What to do?
the only way to release my stress is go to cyber cafe,
on a pc with paying RM6 for 3 hours to kill zombie -.-||
Left 4 Dead
well..
the game is quite nice,
is damn syok when u're dulan-ing something or someone
u can just use the gun and keep shooting inside
and punch those zombie if they near u...lols...

Stresses came because of facing Midterm test and also due date of assignment
Ewww...
Still got many assignment haven't touch yet
some more is group assignment...
i feel that i'm TOH LUI-ing others ppl xD
really scare suddenly they kick me out from their group...hahahas

Next and the following week will facing the midterm test loh...
aiyoo...
until now i never start my revision yet,
what lecturer teach in class i cant even remember a word...-.-
and the accounting subject like killing me softly..
make me confuse when facing those Number...number and also number
lols..
RM100 Rm1000 Rm1000000 Rm10000000000000000000000000000000000000

i'm keep asking my self
WHY I'M SO LAZY!!!
there is no answer till now ...=(

Someone can please come and save me from my life...lOls..

Well
I KNOW I CAN DO IT!
WHY?
BECAUSE

I'M CHENG KAR MENG =)
no one can destroy me XD

No comments:

Post a Comment