Sunday, October 4, 2009

What a SHAMEFUL people






Why are you so fat?
every year is different size....
Eww...i'm bored with this two sentences
Everytime met with the them
i'll got this kind of message very fast
Omg.. how come huh!?
Family Cheng no one is FAT

So what!?
i ENJOY MY LIFE!
FAT DOESN'T MEAN I CANNOT SURVIVE or USE THE surname of CHENG
If you really feel shame with knowing me, please get out from my life!
I got my family is ENOUGH!

I know that just a JOKE
but did u know that everyone got self-respect?
you want others to respect you, please take care of your action first before you starting to TALK

Why i'm silent always?
sure you will get the answer now =D
i hate people call me like that
always insult others people
i know my family is POOR
but i'm trying to get HIGHER EDUCATION than you guys!
giving my family the BEST OF THE BEST LIFE !
PLEASE KINDLY ASK YOURSELF
when my family was in trouble
who is the one will STAND OUT and help us?

Ewwww Don't even Receive a Call from the one who call "HUMAN"
Besides that, i'm silent because of generation gap la wei..
u know lah, i'm not a talkactive person what

i don't care you will read this blog or not lols..
i just want to release my STRESS,
i know Mr Win Hooi will read if he saw it -0-
please don't ask or tell others =P
forgive me
Mr Win Hooi看過就算...hahahas...

2 comments:

  1. 肥不是罪~有肉的男人才好看~难道瘦到材那样才叫健康??继续enjoy u meal~不吃等几时??挺你!

    ReplyDelete